In light of recent government announcement regarding Covid19, Advance Northumberland Commercial Ltd are in the process of making changes to our workspace facilities to ensure our tenants and customers are able to work in a safe environment when returning to work.
We are working on detailed plans to help you return to work safely. We’ll be sharing guidelines for you and your business, as well as information on the measures we have put in place across our Workspace.
We are in the process of revising our procedures to include increased cleaning to the facilities, and implementing signage and guidance throughput the buildings. We will also be making changes with regard to the way we operate including changes to current meeting room and hot desking facilities which will be conveyed to you in coming weeks.
Please note that these changes will need time to be implemented and until such time we would advise all tenants to continue to work from home wherever possible.
In the meantime, please stay safe and if you have any questions contact your Centre Manager who will be more than happy to help. We are constantly monitoring the government guidance to ensure we’re providing our customers and staff with the best possible protection.
You can keep up to date with the latest government guidance here:
All the government support available for businesses can be found here, with more detailed links on what’s available here.
The health of our customers and employees is our top priority and we are working hard to ensure business continuity wherever possible. Our Workspace are fully supported remotely by the Centre Management team.
What does this mean for customers?
- If you are intending accessing your office can you inform your Workspace Manager, this will help us monitor workspace usage and amend our cleaning and services accordingly.
- Our Workspace are operating with temporarily reduced services to reflect the fact that the majority of our customers are following government instructions and now working from home.
- All Workspace staff are available and supporting customers remotely via phone and email.
- Customers who would like to discuss their lease or ongoing space requirements should contact their Centre Manager.
- New meeting room bookings are temporarily on hold. If you have an existing meeting room booking during this period please contact firstname.lastname@example.org