- Fixed term contract to March 2024
- 22 August 2022
Project Support Officer Advance Commercial
About Advance Northumberland
Advance Northumberland is a property investment, estate management and development company. Building new homes for rent and sale, attracting investment and business growth, managing delivery of major projects, providing a diverse portfolio to support businesses and regeneration and helping you find a place to call home.
We are looking for a Project Support Officer to join our Economic Growth Team. The Economic Growth Team have an established track record as a provider of inward investment and business support services, including start-up and growth programmes. We continue to provide comprehensive support to businesses across the County and are funded through a combination of operating profits from our commercial activities and external grant funding.
Your new role: As the Project Support Officer
Key duties & responsibilities:
- To provide support to the delivery of the Ashington High Street Innovation Project.
- Support the maintenance of client records in accordance with audit and contract compliance/governance regulations.
- Processing of purchases orders and invoices in relation to project expenditure.
- Coordinate the compilation of management information required for reporting purposes.
- To take responsibility for development of the Ashington High Street Innovation Project marketing collateral, as well as having a proactive approach to media relationships to develop the PR opportunities.
- Support the Team to develop and maintain monitoring and reporting systems in line with NTCA compliance rules and regulations, including the collation and submission of claim documentation, systems for document retention, internal procurement processes and verification of output delivery.
To succeed in this role:
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate key skills and experience in the following key areas:
- Ability to analyse, interpret and present information in a variety of formats.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in the use of Excel at an advanced level.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
What you will get in return:
We care about our colleagues and their wellbeing and have been nationally recognised for this. Apart from the competitive salary, we also have fantastic benefits. We focus on our colleague’s health, wealth and lifestyle. We like to think our benefits package is one of the best around! Here is an example below on what you can expect:
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee Assistance programme
- Flu Jab
- Group life assurance
- Reduced cost gym membership
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced Family friendly policies
- Flexible working options, including hybrid working
To apply, please go to our website www.advancenorthumberland.co.uk complete our application form and attach your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability and interest in the post.
Closing date: 22nd August
Salary: £21k-£23k per annum
Interviews will be held on the 14th September 2022
For an informal discussion please contact Lois Brentnall, Innovation Programme Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your application, please email email@example.com
We will Advance Northumberland's economic prosperity, regenerate communities, improve livability and create a more connected and aspirational County
Get in touch to see how we can support you and your business.Contact us