- Advance Northumberland acquired the portfolio in December 2013.
- These estates are located in Ashington, Cramlington, Hebburn and Washington.
- The portfolio consists of four network centres which offers a total of circa. 100,000 sq. ft. of industrial accommodation across 46 units.
A breakdown of units is as follows:
- Wansbeck, Ashington – 8 units (18,000 sq. ft.)
- Nelson Park, Cramlington – 7 units (18,275 sq. ft.)
- Jarrow, Hebburn – 19 units (31,323 sq. ft.)
- Glover, Washington – 12 units (30,222 sq. ft.)
- The portfolio was 65% occupied on acquisition producing circa. £300,000. The portfolio is at present 89% occupied, producing a current rent of circa. £400,000 per annum.