Procurement Policy Update
Advance Northumberland have implemented a new procurement policy which contains rules based on the value of the work required:
- There is no immediate change to our procedures for spend under £10,000, this involves us obtaining three quotations and obtaining best value.
- Anything between £10,000 and £50,000 will be procured through the Pro-Contract Portal (also known as NEPO). This will still be procured by Advance Northumberland.
- Spend in excess of £50,000 will now be procured by the Shared Procurement Service at Northumberland County Council.
To enable you to bid for work advertised by Advance Northumberland you must be registered on the Pro-Contract Portal. If you are already registered you do not need to re-register, you only need to ensure your home page is up to date with the relevant email addresses, regions, areas of interest and key words.
Providing services to the Estate
Thank you for your interest in providing services to the Estate.
We provide a reactive repairs service to our residential and commercial tenants and the majority of this work is contracted out. We are in the process of changing how suppliers register with us, as per the procurement update above, so are not currently accepting new applications to become an approved supplier.
More informaton will be available on this process within the next few weeks.
Future Tender Opportunities
We are planning to advertise the following tender / supplier opportunities in 2019:
- Fire detection systems - service and maintenance
- 2020 Gas Safety Programme
- EICR Test for Blyth Workspace
- EICR Tests for Advance Northumberland Homes Portfolio
Please review the information above on our new procurement policy, and review the website for further updates.
EICR Tests for Advance Northumberland Homes
Please refer to Pro Contract