Project Support Coordinator
Wansbeck Workspace, Ashington
Project Support Coordinator
£21,000 - £23,000
About Advance Northumberland
Advance Northumberland is a property Investment, Estate Management and Development Company. Building new homes for rent and sale, attracting investment and business growth, managing delivery of major projects, providing a diverse portfolio to support businesses and regeneration and helping you find a place to call home.
We are looking for a Project Support Coordinator to join our Investments Team. The Investments team drives the growth and expansion of the company and contributes significantly to the profit of the property and development portfolios. Constantly taking a proactive approach by exploring new markets and creating new ideas to generate revenues from capital and land assets.
Your new role: As the Project Support Coordinator
Key duties & responsibilities:
• To provide a flexible and adaptable administrative support service to the Director of Economic Growth and Investments and the wider team as required.
• Be familiar with all project activities and act as first point of contact observing absolute discretion at all times.
• Attendance at meetings as required and responsibility for production of agendas accurate minute-taking and follow up of action points.
• Provide clear and concise reports and requests for information for internal and/or external clients and customers and handle confidential and sensitive issues in an appropriate manner.
• Facilitate complex diary management incorporating travel and accommodation (as applicable), booking rooms and conference facilities as well as handling of a wide range of activities and prioritising these effectively.
To succeed in this role:
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate key skills and experience in the following key areas:
• The ability to work autonomously and to deadlines
• Be organised and have experience working with competing priorities
• IT Literate and have experience of using a variety of software packages
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you will get in return:
This organisation offers a competitive salary, mobile phone and laptop as well as excellent benefits inclusive of:
• 26 days holiday + bank holidays, which increases to 31 days after 3 years’ service
• Generous Contributory pension scheme
• Half price gym membership
• Various Salary Sacrifice Schemes.
To view the role profile please click here.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability and interest in the post to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 14th February 2020
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your application, please email email@example.com