Senior Commercial Surveyor
Advance Northumberland Commercial
Based at Wansbeck Workspace / Home base
£32,000 - £43,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
About Advance Northumberland
Advance Northumberland is a property Investment, Estate Management and Development Company. Building new homes for rent and sale, attracting investment and business growth, managing delivery of major projects, providing a diverse portfolio to support businesses and regeneration and helping you find a place to call home. We are looking for a Senior Commercial Surveyor to support the work of the Estates Team who manage a diverse property portfolio of industrial, office, workspace and land.
Your new role: As our Senior Commercial Surveyor
Key duties & responsibilities:
• To provide high quality property advise and support and be responsible for driving up revenue streams which contributes towards our business objectives.
• Undertake General Practice surveying; Property management, rent reviews, lease renewals, Landlord and Tenant, undertake valuations and budget monitoring.
• Carry our effective negotiations and provide accurate instructions to our Finance and Legal teams.
• Preparing reports and data analysis.
• Line manage and develop Assistant Surveyors
• Deputise for the Commercial Manager as required
• The successful candidate will have a degree in Estate Management (or equivalent qualification accredited by the RICS)
• Hold MRICS qualification and have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
• Detailed knowledge and experience of Commercial Property environment.
• Experience of Landlord and Tenant issues.
• Previous line management experience
To succeed in this role: The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate key skills and experience in the following key areas:
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to analyse, interpret and present information in a variety of formats.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
• Excellent IT skills and proficient in the use of Excel at an advanced level.
• Excellent numerical skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Confident in dealing with colleagues and clients and all levels
• Ability to manage workload and respond to varying priorities and demands.
• Excellent Communication skills
What you will get in return: This organisation offers a competitive salary, the tools required to do the job as well as excellent benefits inclusive of:
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Contributory pension scheme
• Half price gym membership
• Cash back healthcare plan
• Various salary sacrifice schemes
• Great development opportunities and support
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability and interest in the post to email@example.com
Closing date: 30th April 2021
For an informal discussion please contact Christine Cothill, Commercial Manager on 07966 324021
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org