Technical Design Coordinator
About Advance Northumberland
Advance Northumberland is a property Investment, Estate Management and Development Company. Building new homes for rent and sale, attracting investment and business growth, managing delivery of major projects, providing a diverse portfolio to support businesses and regeneration and helping you find a place to call home.
We are looking for a Technical Design Co-ordinator to join our Ascent Homes team. Ascent Homes is the house building brand of Advance Northumberland. Passionate about building high quality new homes, with locations right across Northumberland we hand pick our stunning locations to ensure we create unique homes to complement and enhance their individual surroundings.
Having achieved significant growth over the last 3 years, Advance Northumberland & Ascent Homes have a clear ambition to lead and drive delivery, secure investment and provide a vibrant place for people and businesses in Northumberland.
Your new role: As the Technical Design Co-ordinator
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure the quality of architectural information provided both internally and externally is of the highest standards.
- Assist with site queries
- Procure / produce information to assist the legal/sales team (deed plans etc)
- Build strong working relationships with external consultants
- Actively participate and contribute in design meeting
- Developing house types inhouse
To succeed in this role:
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate key skills and experience in the following key areas:
- Experience of planning, organising and prioritising own workload
- Experience working with Auto CAD/Revit is essential
- Experience primarily in civil engineering to aid in evaluation of road, drainage and levels information. Dealing with section approvals (i.e. road and sewer adoptions etc.). Some geotechnical knowledge would be beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and motivated and is able to work well both in a team and independently
- Excellent architectural knowledge – particularly house types
What you will get in return:
We offer a competitive salary, as well as excellent benefits inclusive of:
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays, which increases to 31 days after 3 years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Half price gym membership
- Cash plan
- Various Salary Sacrifice Schemes.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability and interest in the post to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26th June 2020
For an informal discussion please contact Steven Bowers, Senior Technical Design Manager on 01670 719920.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your application, please email email@example.com