Advance Northumberland Commercial
Senior Commercial Surveyor
Based at Wansbeck Workspace / Home base
Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications.
About Advance Northumberland
Advance Northumberland is a property Investment, Estate Management and Development Company. Building new homes for rent and sale, attracting investment and business growth, managing delivery of major projects, providing a diverse portfolio to support businesses and regeneration and helping you find a place to call home.
We are looking for a Senior Commercial Surveyor to support the work of the Estates Team who manage a diverse property portfolio of industrial, office, workspace and land.
Your new role: As our Senior Commercial Surveyor
Key duties & responsibilities:
- To provide high quality property advise and support and be responsible for driving up revenue streams which contributes towards our business objectives.
- Undertake General Practice surveying; Property management, rent reviews, lease renewals, Landlord and Tenant, undertake valuations and budget monitoring.
- Carry our effective negotiations and provide accurate instructions to our Finance and Legal teams.
- Preparing reports and data analysis.
- Line manage and develop Assistant Surveyors
- Deputise for the Commercial Manager as required
- The successful candidate will have a degree in Estate Management (or equivalent qualification accredited by the RICS)
- Hold MRICS qualification and have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Commercial Property environment.
- Experience of Landlord and Tenant issues.
- Previous line management experience
To succeed in this role:
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate key skills and experience in the following key areas:
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and present information in a variety of formats.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in the use of Excel at an advanced level.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Confident in dealing with colleagues and clients and all levels
- Ability to manage workload and respond to varying priorities and demands.
- Excellent Communication skills
What you will get in return:
This organisation offers a competitive salary, the tools required to do the job as well as excellent benefits inclusive of:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Half price gym membership
- Cash back healthcare plan
- Various salary sacrifice schemes
- Great development opportunities and support
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability and interest in the post to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion please contact Christine Cothill, Commercial Manager on 07966 324021
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your application, please email email@example.com